- NEW- Narrow band analysis (FFT, SOA) resolution: lines number increased respectively to 25 601 and 1601 lines. This function is available for all office licenses and real-time for ForceDSP owners.
- NEW- New editor for measurement properties. It can be suggested or recalled from previous acquisition.
- Larger and secured waterfall depth management. Using the 64 bits PC memory up to 3 GB, it is now possible to get more slices with the same configuration, and to secure the waterfall acquisition.
- Temperature conditioners range adjusted to match the asymmetric thermocouple and RTD’s ones.
- And more than 30 other improvements (detailed in the release note)
Both V8.20 and release note are available for download on myOROS (customers restricted area, first be logged in)