The Teamwork technology (detailed in a previous post), providing more efficiency and flexibility to measurements and tests, is now enhanced by a new version of the OROS software platform: NVGate V9, coming with a number of new useful features.
- Distributed hardware management; 320+ channels, switchless, real-time analysis
- Full bump test application tools with a damping marker, node identifiers into the trace name and marker table format in Excel reports
- Advanced report options to MS Word, MS Excel batch reports, print all results (single or compare)
- Clear and reliable Ethernet management with the new connection dialog box: change analyzer IPs and name, update firmware, IP address conflict resolution
- Compatibility with Windows 8 and 8.1 and Office 2013
- More new features in the Release Note*
Download NVGate V9* please make sure to own an active license key; if you don’t, please contact the OROS Customer Care Department.
* restricted to existing customers using their myOROS account